Thursday, February 7, 2008

Atlast, a blog

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a few weeks. Just last week my 2 yr old swallowed baby powder as I was changing his diaper (and on the phone). This was Wednesday, I had already called Poison Control on Monday and was too embarrassed to call YET AGAIN. So I went online and to "research" any symtoms I might need to watch for. In my "research" I found the funniest blog ever and it got me to thinking....maybe I should start my own blog. It is cheaper than therapy and it might help:) Thankfully, my 2 yr old is fine. He was choking on the powder (which terrified me) but as I grabbed him up, he threw it up and was able to breath! My husband was out of town.....he's never around when I have these crises! But the men he was traveling with enjoyed the new material I supplied them with each time I talked to my husband. I am glad someone was having fun!

No comments: