Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to School






We are starting week 4 of our 3rd year of homeschooling. Trace is in 2nd grade this year. Tolar is almost halfway through with 4th grade.....yes, and it's week 4, so we will be moving on up to 5th grade in the next month. That child scares me. He's smarter than his mother:) No comments on that, please. We have gotten off to great start and I am so thankful. Homeschooling has it's challenges, but overall I am greatly blessed to have this privilage. I do want to run away somedays. Don't we all. But even if I did, I am sure I would not be gone for long. These days are treasures. These boys will be grown too soon and I will have LOTS of good memories of our times together. Let's just hope I still have a mind to remember all these memories....because often I feel like I have lost mine. Maybe I have :)


No comments: