Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gone So Long

Hello Friends:)  I have been away so long, but have so much to share with you.

We took a vacation and  God was so good to us!  He was in the details, as usual.  I hope to post pictures and share that week with you tomorrow.

My life has been turned in a totally different direction......big changes for our family.  I know God has arranged our circumstances...so I know this is His best for us this year.  He is so good....His timing is perfect....and I trust Him.  Later this week I will share our newest adventure.

Last week, God once again, arranged my circumstances so that I would be going with our middle schoolers (50 of them) to Student Life camp at Shocco Springs.  AWESOME week....with little sleep.  LOVED my 6th grade girls that I roomed with.  So much to share........

I shouldn't get so behind!  I have missed being here with you and look forward to catching up.....

Much Love!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Camp is always so fun, and yes 6th graders are awesome! I'm so excited to see what God does in your new "direction" as well! :)

Monica said...

Hey, Jen....thanks for checking in. Was good to see you for a few minutes Monday morning. I have missed being with everyone this week during VBS (first time in 12 years). But God is so good! Hope you are having a great week.