Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Grateful Heart

I am so grateful for all that God has given me.  Salvation, forgiveness, grace, mercy, a wonderful husband, three fantastic boys, a home, friends.......everything I have is from His hand!  I am thankful.  To God be the glory, great things He has done.  Everything is His......for His glory!

Father God, help me do what matters MOST today and let everything else go!  Plant your purposes and plans in my heart where I want only what you want! Enable me to teach, train and love my children beyond what I can do humanly! Help me to love and encourage my husband today, showing him unconditional love that comes only from YOU.  Direct my steps and teach me YOUR ways, O Lord! This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said. Ditto, and Ditto, and Ditto...